BBFA is incorporated in the State of Alaska and is democratically run by its members and Board of Directors.
BBFA’s Financial resources received from members are allocated for:
• Legal counsel
• Political and regulatory lobbying
• United Fishermen of Alaska membership
• Member education
• Member communications via newsletters, email updates, Facebook page
• Office management, accounting and board meetings
• BBFA offers an excellent marine insurance program.
• BBFA is a property owner at Leader Creek in Naknek.
BBFA has a history of protecting the Bristol Bay Watershed and Salmon:
• Worked to gain permanent protection from oil & gas development in the Bering Sea/Bristol Bay.
• Work to protect the Bristol Bay watershed from large scale open-pit mining.
• Worked to protect Bristol Bay salmon from capture in the Russian EEZ.
Protect and grow your business. Join BBFA with your tax deductible membership dues.
BBFA Membership Application
Click here to Print Membership Application.